Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Cards!



What? You didn't know Christmas cards were a sport in my house?

They are. And here are this year's winners.

Best Overall Card:


Most Likely to Make me Vacuum:

Nicole & Matthew glittery sparkles

 


Most Likely to Bring a Tear:





Best Dog/Kid Combo:



Most Likely to Encourage a Plane Ticket:


Most Likely to Stay up All Year:

Sommer



I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas surrounded by family and friends! 

Cheers to 2012!
tracy


I blog with BE Write

4 comments:

  1. Yea, we made it! Were we the only ones entered in the best dog/kid combo division? Because if not, next year I can enter us in the best donkey/kid combo. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I know that this is a sport, I'll have to start thinking up next year's card! I don't think we'll be entered in the bring a tear division again any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna, you were the only dog/kid combo, but the donkey/kid category might be pretty packed next year!

    Jenny, it's never too early!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahooooo...we won, we won!!! Thanks for choosing us! Hope you had a fantastic bday and have a great New Year's :)

    ReplyDelete