Friday, February 3, 2012

who wears short shorts

I saw an interview with a dating coach on the news last week.  She said that you should "become someone you would want to date." i had this in mind earlier in the week as I pulled myself out of bed for an early morning run.  

I put on my wool socks, leggings, tank top, long sleeve shirt, pullover, ski cap, and tennies, tightened up the hood on my pullover and headed out.

There arent a whole lot of people out running at 5:15 am, so my pool of men is pretty slim, and I've narrowed them down to two groups. 

a.)  Married.

b.)  Where do they even sell shorts that short.

Then I think about what my father would say if I showed up with a guy in shorty shorts.  

The laughing occupies me for a while.  

Maybe I need a new hobby.

I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment