Monday, August 8, 2011

Rule One and Rule Two


I have two criteria that every guy must meet before I will consider dating him.

1) he must have both a fitted and a flat sheet on his bed.

2) he cannot wear camo outside of deer season.

(preferably, no camo at all but that really narrows down my field and my mom told me not to be tooo picky)

I realize some of you may see flaws in my logic. Perhaps that is true. But these rules serve a purpose and have been painstakingly and carefully crafted over the past four years with the help of my mysterious life coach.

You don't have to follow them if you don't want to. But I will. So what if someday I want to be an old maid with two cats, a dog and a rabbit that dreams about firemen. thankyouverymuch.

Oh crap, I already have two cats, a dog and a rabbit. and I may or may not daydream about firemen.


1 comment:

  1. clarification: hunting camo! if you've ever received a goodie box from me while deployed, you know I appreciate your military camo!!!

    ReplyDelete