Wednesday, October 5, 2011

With Purpose


I take my "job" of blogging very seriously. You read what might be a funny story but in reality, there were many hours of blood, sweat and tears that went into the real life story behind what you read (dating can be TOUGH!).

But every now and again, a reader from the interwebs emails me about how I have changed their life and it makes the getting dumped via text message worth it.

ok.......that was all a total lie. here's how it went down in real life.

Background:
I ran my half marathon. After marathon, I wanted a beer. Beer was stuck in a truck behind a very high and mighty New Mexico law enforcer. After said beer was found, and after a big vehicle swap-a-thon, I wasn't losing sight of the beer again!

A loyal reader and I were moving the coolers, getting little and big kids situated and I said, "wow this is like herding cats!"
and she said, "Yes, and this is exactly what kissing leads to"

My Life = Complete.

Thank you Kim!


No comments:

Post a Comment